|Reference Number|| |
|Job Description|| |
The Cyprus Institute is seeking for motivated individuals that are eager to learn and develop in the field of general administration in a research and educational institution, for carrying out a variety of administrative tasks. The position requires the daily coordination of the front desk of the main building of The Cyprus Institute and other general administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greets and welcomes visitors in a professional manner
· Directs visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Notifies CyI staff of visitor arrivals accordingly
· Answers and coordinates incoming phone calls
· Ensures reception area is tidy and presentable
· Provides basic and accurate information in person and via phone or email
· Performs other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing and other secretarial support
· Supports and contributes in general CyI events, meetings and administrative duties such as arranging relevant material, interview arrangements, catering etc.
|Job Requirements|| |
The compensation of the position will depend on the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
For full consideration, interested applicants should process their application at The Cyprus Institute JobBoard (http://jobboard.cyi.ac.cy/) based on the instructions given. Applicants should submit a curriculum vitae including a letter of interest and a list of two references (including contact information) (all documentation should be in English and in PDF Format). For further information, please contact Ms Christiana Melodias, (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that applications which do not follow the announcement’s guidelines will not be considered.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.
|Opening Date|| |
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
|Closing Date|| |
Tuesday, February 25, 2020